Join us in one week as we celebrate a relative return to normal with our first Deep Cuts Horror Trivia in over a year. Come on down to The Big Rip Brewing Company on Friday April 9th. Registration starts at 6:30 and questions start at 7:00. Here are your categories. We can’t wait to see you!
- Directions to your uncle’s cabin. (Can you guess the movie by the directions to their cabins)
- This AirBnB sucks. (Pictures of Cabins from movies)
- Cabin in the Woods (2011)
- Trailers From Hell presents cabins in the woods
- What is that sound? (Can you guess the movie by the audio clip presented)
- Anonymous LetterBoxd users leave ½ star reviews of our favorite Cabin in the Woods Movies.
- Lets go to summer camp!
Tyler has been the editor in chief of Signal Horizon since its conception. He is also the Director of Monsters 101 at Truman State University a class that pairs horror movie criticism with survival skills to help middle and high school students learn critical thinking. When he is not watching, teaching or thinking about horror he is the Director of Debate and Forensics at a high school in Kansas City, Missouri.